- The competition is open to all McGill undergraduate students registered for the Winter 2014 academic year.
- Applicants will be assigned to teams of five students from other faculties so as to ensure diversity of perspectives on finance and sustainability on each team.
- Applicants consent that their information will be shared with the selection committee.
- The number of participating teams and the division of participants will depend on the number of students registered for the competition.
- The SSCC committee maintains full privileges to divide teams as it sees fit, prior to and during the competition.
- Teams are not to discuss their cases with members of other teams.
The SSCC committee maintains full control of adding or modifying these rules as needed.
The proposals, including any designs, models and business plans, become property of the Students’ Society of McGill University (SSMU) upon submission to the competition.